Strategy is thinking and planning where you are today and where you want to be in your long term plan. The strategy is the part that links those goals 'end to end'.
Many small businesses either don't have a business plan which includes strategy, or stay focused on years one and two and don't consider what may be around the corner, whether that be changes in legislation or the markets in which they trade.
If your business is a start-up then the strategy usually contains more research placed on the market you are entering and how you may gain competitive advantage and to develop and implement functional plans.
If your business is established there will be plenty of information within the company to understand the history and the steps you have taken to this point. This information can be translated into making a plan to suit all stakeholders and make plans for the future. We use an in house tool to help you visualise how every initiative and task links to the main strategy and how that relates back to overarching goals.
Benefits of using our software
- Help your business identify key areas for improvement
- Set up internal projects and monitor their progress
- Diagram showing a high level green/red warning system
- Presenting the facts many businesses lose sight
- Opens new avenues for collaborating on strategy
- Assists in sharing ideas across the company
We offer a trial of the software for 30 days which allows you to see if this solution integrates with your business and offers these benefits.